Happy Birthday Dad!
Had a great conversation with another architect yesterday. Putting out so much money up front without having a paying audience makes no sense. It's too much of a risk. Rather, I need to go ahead and start getting members signed up. To do this, I need the following:
- a floor plan for the prospective space
- a contract to present to prospective members for collecting commitments and deposits
- a website and business branding to attract potential customers and partners. Also, this will stake our claim to being the only cowork community in Prince George's County, while also getting buzz going about the space.
- a tentative build out plan so that potential customers have some idea of what to expect.
- continue having cowork days, but under the "CAMP" brand.