Join our Team
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team for Summer 2018. This internship will provide you with tons of real-world experience as a marketer, event planner and space owner, all while letting you show off your creative prowess! Our intern will play a vital role in the various short- and long-term projects that we implement weekly, as well as interfacing with our various customers. A precise attention to detail is imperative and we'll be challenging you to think of new, eye-catching ways to reach our target audience.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the creation, execution and measurement of social media campaigns (Instagram posts and stories are BIG!)
- Creating original advertisements that will be published on Instagram/Facebook and reporting the success of the campaign
- Event planning and support
- Attending local and national industry events with management
- Assisting with the research and execution of various marketing projects
- Creating various e-blasts to promote our cowork program and upcoming events
- Organization of cowork member files
- Enrollment in a collegiate program, preferably majoring in Marketing or Communications (but not vital)
- Quick learner with a keen attention to detail, demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects moving at once and excellent follow-through
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to adopt and cultivate CAMPspace's voice
- Creative and energetic problem solver
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact regularly with cowork members and event hosts (customer service is very important)
- Expert level knowledge of popular social media platforms
- Mastery of Google Drive
- Experience with any or all programs: Adobe, Photoshop, Gimp, Google Analytics
- Photography and videography skills are also a big plus
The marketing intern will be expected to work, on site, 2 days per week, and will receive a monthly stipend (June, July, August).
How to apply:
Send resume, cover letter and link to social media pages (you should at least have an Instagram page) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, May 25. We also recommend sending additional links to your online portfolio and any other items that showcase why you're perfect for the job!